Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. A cistern can be filled by a tap in 4 hours while it can be emptied by another tap in 9 hours. If both taps are opened simultaneously, then after how much time will the cistern get filled ?
2. A pump can fill a tank with water in 2 hours. Because of a leak, it took hours to fill the tank. The leak can drain all the water of the tank in:
3. Pipe A can fill a tank in 8 hours and Pipe B can fill it in 6 hours. If both the pipes are opened but after 2 hours pipe A is closed, then the other pipe will fill the tank in
4. Two pipes A and B can fill a tank in 9 hours and 3 hours respectively. If they are opened on alternate hours and if pipe A is opened first, in how many hours will the tank be full?
5. A pump takes 8 hours to fill an overhead tank, but due to an open tap in the kitchen, the time taken is 10 hours. In how much time would the kitchen tap empty a full overhead tank?
6. Pipe A can fill a cistern in 6 hours less than Pipe B. Both the pipes together can fill the cistern in 4 hours. How much time would A take to fill the cistern all by itself?
7. 12 buckets of water fill a tank when the capacity of each tank is 13.5 liters. How many buckets will be needed to fill the same tank,if the capacity of each bucket is 9 liters?
8. One pipe can fill a tank three times as fast as another pipe. If together the two pipes can fill the tank in 36 min, then the slower alone will be able to fill the tank in:
9. A tap supplies 8 litres of water per minute into a cistern. A leak at the bottom of the cistern can empty the cistern in 10 hours. A full tank with the tap open is emptied by the leak in 15 hours. What is the capacity of the tank?
10. Two pipes A and B can fill a cistern in 20 and 30 minutes respectively, and a third pipe C can empty it in 40 minutes. How long will it take to fill the cistern if all the three are opened at the same time?