Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. Which of the following is an invalid path for the following graph?
2. An undirected graph G with n vertices and e edges is represented by adjacency list. What is the time required to generate all the connected components?
3. A graph with n vertices will definitely have a parallel edge or self loop of the total number of edges are
4. The maximum degree of any vertex in a simple graph with n vertices is
5. A graph with n vertices will definitely have a parallel edge or self loop if the total number of edges are
6. Let A be an adjacency matrix of a graph G. The ij entry in the matrix A^k , gives
7. For an undirected graph with n vertices and e edges, the sum of the degree of each vertex is equal to
8. An adjacency matrix representation of a graph cannot contain information of :
9. In Breadth First Search of Graph, which of the following data structure is used?
10. For an undirected graph G with n vertices and e edges, the sum of the degrees of each vertex is