Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. If VXUPLVH is written as SURMISE, what is SHDVD ?
2. If DDMUQZM is coded as CENTRAL then RBDJK can be coded as __________.
3. In a certain code, '37' means 'which class' and '583' means 'caste and class'.What is the code for 'caste'?
4. If in a certain code "RANGE" is coded as 12345 and "RANDOM" is coded as 123678, then the code for the word "MANGO" would be
5. If KMNOQ is 7- 5 - 4 - 3 - 1 and DEFIJ is 4-5-6-9-8 and RSWYZ is 2-3-7-9-8 then AGVXH is
6. In a certain code 'INACTIVE' is written as VITCANIE. How is 'COMPUTER' written in that code?
7. In a certain code STUDENT is written as TUTDNES. How will SOURCES be written in that code?
8. In a certain code LEARNING is written as LGNINRAE. How will SURPRISE be written in that code?
9. From the word 'LAPAROSCOPY' how many independent meaningful words can be made without changing the order of the letters and using each letter only once ?
10. If the letters in the word RUTHENIUM are rearranged in the alphabatical order, which letter will be second to the right of middle letter?
Are you looking for coding-decoding verbal reasoning interview questions asked frequently in top companies like Accenture, Adobe, Amazon, and Wipro etc? You are on the right page. Coding and decoding is an integral part of any placement test paper. The section aims to test logical reasoning skills and speed of the candidate. It also tests cognitive skills and mental strength of the candidate.
You can go ahead and check the actual answers for coding decoding verbal reasoning interview questions. It is very easy to compare the answer with the actual answer and understand the explanation also. If you want to practice, just use the work space feature right now. Looking for a set of questions asked by a specific company? Please filter the results by the tag cloud right now.