Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. Two socks are to be picked at random from a drawer containing only black and white socks. What is the probability that both are white? 1. The probability of the first sock being black is 1/3. 2. There are 24 white socks in the drawer.
2. Question: A bucket was placed under a dripping tap which was dripping at a uniform rate. At what time was the bucket full?
(i) The bucket was put in place at 2pm.
(ii) The bucket was half full at 6pm and three-quarters full at 8pm on the same day.
3. Question: Is X the brother of Y?
(i) X is the daughter of z
(ii) y is the daughter of z
4. Question: Is Shyam the brother of Mohan?
(i) Ram is the father of Shyam.
(ii) Ram is the father of Mohan.
5. Question: How far is Patna from Shimla?Statements:(i) Patna is 200 km from Delhi.(ii) Delhi is.500 km from Shimla.
6. Question: On which day did Radha reach Shimla?
(i) Only Sunday is a holiday.
(ii) Radha travels only on a holiday.
7. Question: On what date is Anju's birthday?
(i) Anju's birthday comes only in a leap year.
(ii) Anju's birthday is the same as that of Morarji Desai.
8. Question: On what date is Anju's birthday?
(i) Minu says that her birthday falls before 28.th March, 1974.
(ii) Sonu says that her birthday falls after 28th March, 1974.
9. Question: What is the age of Ramprakash?
(i) Ramprakash was born when his father was 26 yrs old
(ii) Ramprakash's mother's age is 3yrs less than his father's
10. Question: Raman and Gaurav Brought eggs from a vendor. How many eggs were bought by each of them
(i) Raman bought half as many as Gaurav.
(ii) The dealer had a stock of 500 eggs at the beginning of day.