Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. Statement: Through Internet has made school homework easy and fun, it is misused with student's exchanging notes.
I. Internet is easy to use and is a source of entertainment.
II. School should discourage the usage of internet to do one's homework assignments.
2. Statement: Explusion of few MP's from the parliament is not sufficent to cleanse the corruption in politics.
I. Politicians are corrupt
II. The expelled MP's have been make spacegoates and bigger offenders have managed to escape.
3. Statement: An MBA degree from a premier institute is a pre-requisite for career in investment banking.
I. All or most investment bankers are MBAs.
II. Only premier institutes impart the skills necessary to succeed as in investment banker.
4. Statement: Automobile manufacturers are not introducing the latest in safety design globally for the cars they produce in India or the India market.
I. Indian laws on safety guidelines for automobiles are more tax compared to global standards.
II. Indian consumer is not wiling to pay for product of global standard.
5. Statement: Sales of laptop will exceed sales of desktops by next year as prices of laptops reduece further.
I. Laptops are more expensive than desktops.
II. Price is a significant deciding factor in making a choice between laptops and desktops.
6. Statement: "You are hereby appointed as a programmer with a probation period of one year and your performance will be reviewed at the end of the period for confirmation." - A line in an appointment letter.
I. The performance of an individual generally is not known at the time of appointment offer.
II. Generally an individual tries to prove his worth in the probation period.
7. Statement: "If you trouble me, I will slap you." - A mother warns her child.
I. With the warning, the child may stop troubling her.
II. All children are basically naughty.
8. Statement: The State government has decided to appoint four thousand primary school teachers during the next financial year.
I. There are enough schools in the state to accommodate four thousand additional primary school teachers.
II. The eligible candidates may not be interested to apply as the government may not finally appoint such a large number of primary school teachers.