Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. It is the class with the seating arrangement in 4 rows and 8 columns. When the teacher says 'start' the girl who is sitting in first row and first column will say 1, then the next girl sitting behind her will say 4, the next girl sitting behind that girl will say 7, in a particular order each girl is telling a number, the following girls told 10, 13 next turn is yours what u will say?
2. Seven varsity basket ball players (A, B, C, D, E, F and G) are to be honoured at a special luncheon. The players will be seated on the dias in a row. A and G have to leave the luncheon early and so must be seated at the extreme right .B will receive the most valuable player's trophy and so must be in the centre to facilitate presentation .C and D are bitter rivals and, therefore must be seated as far apart as possible.Which of the following pair cannot occupy the seats on either side of B?
3. A, B, C and D are seated in four adjacent seats. They make the following statements.
A : I am not in the third position.
B : I am in the second or third position.
C : I am in the first position.
D : I am in the fourth position.
If three of them are speaking the truth and one of them is lying, who is in the fourth position?
4. Direction (1-3): Read the following information to answer the given questions.
Seven children A,B,C,D,E,F and G are standing in a line. G is of the right of D and the left of B. a is on the right of C. A and D have one child between them. E and B have two children between them. D and F have children between them.
Question: Who is on the extreme right?
5. Who is exactly in the middle?
6. Who is on extreme left ?
7. Read the following information to answer the given questions.
Six friends are sitting in a circle and are facing the centre of the circle. Deepa is between Prakash and Pankaj. Priti is between Mukesh and Lalit. Prakash and Mukesh are opposite to each other.
Who is sitting right to Prakash ?
8. Who is just right to Pankaj ?
9. Who are the neighbours of Mukesh ?
10. Who is sitting opposite to Priti ?