Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. A student's grade in a course is determined by 6 quizzes and one examination. If the examination counts thrice as much as each of the quizzes, what fraction of final grade is determined by the examination?
2. In a library, there are two racks with 40 books per rack. On a given day, 30 books were issued. What fraction remained in the racks?
3. If a salesman's average is a new order every other week, he will break the office record of the year. However, after 28 weeks, he is six orders behindschedule. In what proportion of the remaining weeks does he have to obtain a new order to break the record?
4. An internet recently hired 8 new network,in advertisement 20 network already employed.All new network cam from university A.In addition 75%of computer advertisement came from same university A.what fraction of original 20 network advertisement came from same university A?
5. In a library there are 5 computer cluster open for public use.Each computer cluster consist 33 laptop, in first week 75 laptop are used, in second week 155 laptop used ,in third week 30 laptop and in fourth week 160 laptop used. What fraction of library computer are in used in month?
6. After loading a dock, each worker on the night crew loaded 3/4 as many boxes as each worker on the day of the crew. If the night crew has 4/5 as many workers as the day crew, what fraction of all the boxes loaded by two crews did the day crew load?