What is your recent watched TV show and why did you pick this?
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
12 Oct, 2019 9:13 PM
Watching Tv shows helps us to relax ourselfs from various tentions and works.My favorite Tv show is Sun Singer which is broadcasted in Sun networks tamil,this is one of my favorite show because here they are promoting the young talented minds in the society,especially students and the childrens between the age 05-12.
childrens of this age are highly talented
12 Sep, 2019 5:49 PM
Secondly, I am talking about my show which i would like mostly when i am free i.e "Kapil Sharma show" and "Hustle". Comedy show is a best therapy for healthy life because now a days everyone is buse in nine to five job. No, one has time to expands time with friends, comedy help us to release our tension, move ahead in your life if you are stuck in any work. Now, i am talking about Hustle, a show which is good plate form for rapper, I just spreads some points on rapping, hip-pop, This is started In America in 19th century when people were fought are races. That, time black people started to revealed their words in the form of song that is called rapping and hip-pop.
At last i want to sum up all the point every topic has their own pros and cons and i think TV shows help you become your life happy and move your mind from tension to relax. And, this is best Yoga.
Trending Essay Topics
- Do you support this statement? – "If we abuse nature, it may turn ev...
- Write about ur close friend. how he motivated in your bad times.
Similar Essay Topics
- Your first campus interview experience.
- Should GD be necessary for selection process?
- Your strengths and Weakness
- Daily routine.
- My Role Model.