Coronavirus: All you need to know
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
25 May, 2020 11:44 PM
At present in India 144000 approx coronavirus cases had been tested positive. From that 144000 approx 60000 cases had been recovered and approx 790000 cases are active. 790000 is a very big range in India because India don't have that much facility.
If we talk about other countries like France. It is the best country in field of medical. It is unable to rescue the dead bodies which are increasing their day by day. They take their hands up and left everything on the people.
If we talk about U.S. . It have approx 1.5 million positive cases of corona. Approx 1 lakh people had died. Its a very huge number.
Scientist are researching a lot for creating a vaccine on this disease and they are getting positive results on various test phases. In Oxford University they passed their 2 test phases with joy and having a great confidence of passing the 3rd test phase.
Show Full Essay
13 May, 2020 6:02 PM
- Corona Virus is a epidemic disease , which is also called as COVID-19(corona virus disease 2019). This virus was born in china and it spreaded all over the world.
- As per the reports more than 42lakh people are effected with this virus and more than 2lakh people are died. US , Germany , Iran , Italy and China are the most effected countries . The Virus is spreading very fastly in the countries , where the average temperature is low. This Corona Virus spreads through contact and causes a lot of damage to the Human body.
- Scientists are conducting research to invent the vaccine to this diseases. Many countries are effected financially by this diseases , although they are investing millions of rupees to create vaccine ,To make the world a better place to live. Untill the vaccine is created ,the only way to stop the Virus is by maintaining Social Distance , wearing Masks and by avoiding handshakes.
- Many People , Countries are facing lot of difficulties due to Corona virus ,But mother is Rebooting itself . Pollution in many Countries are decreased by 90% of average cases . Ozone layer is rehealing by itself. Many Animals , Birds and Planet Earth are so beautifully changing themselves because Corona Virus.
19 Apr, 2020 6:17 PM
COVID-19 is a type of virus in the coronavirus family. It is the virus which has forced many people to stay indoors, it is originated from a Chinese city 'Wuhan'. It costs many lives and people are suffering greatly due to this pandemic, the virus effects the respiratory system and causes breathing problems.
The symptoms are coughing, mild fever and breathing problems. while the virus is both symptomatic and asymptomatic, it is becoming difficult to prevent this from containing, so better way to spreading of this virus is 'Staying home and staying safe'. lets hope for the best:).
Show Full Essay
13 Mar, 2020 3:47 PM
approx 5000 people have died due to this virus.in india many school and collages are close due to this virus.in delhi chinema hall also close.bjp gov screinng at all airports to dectet the virus.
10 Mar, 2020 10:17 PM
10 Mar, 2020 6:54 PM
10 Mar, 2020 5:50 PM
9 Mar, 2020 8:45 PM
The coronavirus outbreak that started in China's in the City of Wuhan in early December last year has now spread to a minimum of 101 countries/territories. Consistent with the planet Health Organisation (WHO), as on 8 March, 105,586 confirmed the cases of COVID-19 (the disease caused by this new variant of coronavirus) were reported all over the world. The worldwide price thanks to COVID-19 stands at 3,584 with most of them (3,100) being reported in the country of China. Despite concerted efforts of the international community, the entire number of cases and deaths continues to rise a day.
Click here for all the information about COVID-19
While China is that the epicenter for coronavirus outbreak, the past few weeks have seen a spike within the number of cases and deaths in other countries. South Korea, Japan, Italy, and Iran are among the worst-hit countries aside from China.
In India, 39 confirmed COVID-19 cases are reported thus far. These are reported from Kerala, Telangana, Rajasthan, Haryana, Delhi, Ladakh, and Uttar Pradesh. Besides them, thousands of individuals who are suspected to possess are available in contact with the confirmed cases are put in quarantines for observation.
COVID-19 cases and deaths
COVID-19(Coronavirus) is rising rapidly in China and other places. So, the entire Coronavirus Confirmed Cases are 111,228. Deaths because of COVID-19 are rising rapidly in China and all countries. Of the 3,584 deaths up to now, 3,100 were in China.
Taking some simple precaution for Coronavirus:
Clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub, wash them with soap and water regularly.
Maintain a minimum distance of 1 meter (3 feet) between yourself and anyone who is coughing.
Avoid touching to mouth, nose, and eyes.
Hands touch many surfaces and should devour viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the Coronavirus to your nose, eyes, or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and should cause you to sick.
Confirm you, and thus the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. this means covering your mouth and nose alongside your bent elbow or tissue once you cough or sneeze. Then eliminate the used tissue immediately.
Stay home if you're feeling unwell. If you've got a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call beforehand. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
National and native authorities will have the foremost up thus far information on things in your area. Calling beforehand will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right clinic. this might also protect you and help prevent the spread of viruses and other infections.
Stay informed on the most recent developments about COVID-19. Follow the advice given by your healthcare provider, your national and native public health authority or your employer on the thanks to protecting yourself et al. from COVID-19.
National and native authorities will have the foremost up thus far information on whether COVID-19 is spreading in your area. they're best placed to advise on what people in your area should be doing to protect themselves.
Continue thus far on the most recent COVID-19 hotspots (cities or local areas where COVID-19 is spreading widely). If possible, avoid traveling to places – especially if you're an older person or have diabetes, heart or lung disease.
you have got a far better chance of catching COVID-19 in one of these areas
Show Full Essay
9 Mar, 2020 3:15 PM
Coronaviruses are a part of viruses that causes illness whether it may be a minor common cold or severe respiratory problem. These viruses are zoonotic, that means they can be transmitted between animals and human beings. Bats are considered to be as natural hosts of these viruses, yet many more species are also known to be a source of these viruses. COVID-19 is the name given to the disease associated with the virus. SARS-CoV-2, i.e; Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus-2 is a new strain of coronavirus. It was not previously identified in humans. It is known that, another coronavirus called as SARS-CoV-1 is transmitted to humans from civet cats. Also, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus(MERS-CoV) is transmitted to humans from camels. This diesease has mainly originated from China.
Let us know, what is the mode of transmission of coronavirus. So, as mentioned above, animals are the major and original source of the virus. But, it is now spreading from person to person also. It is currently estimated that, on an average, one infected person will infect between two or three more. The virus transmits mainly via respiratory droplets that people sneeze or exhale. The virus has the ability to survive for few hours on the surfaces like floors, table etc. The incubation period for COVID-19 is currently estimated between two to 14 days. At this stage, we know that the virus can be transmitted when people who are infected show flu-like symptoms. It is currently believed that people who are infected but do not show symptoms cannot transmit the virus.
Let us see the symptoms of the COVID-19 coronavirus infection. The virus can cause symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty in breathing, muscle pain, tiredness. If these are ignored for several days, other severe symptoms arises such as pneumonia, acute respiratory distress syndrome, sepsis and septic shocks that even can lead to death.
On a general note, elderly people and those with underlying health conditions such as diabetes, respiratory disease, hypertension etc are considered to be more at risk of developing severe symptoms. These are rarely seen in children.
Coronavirus has spread it's legs in India also. Many people diagonized in Delhi, Kerala, Uttar Pradesh have found to be positive. Although there is no proper treatment yet found for these kind of virus. From the beginning of this outbreak till 6 March, 2020, surveys have told that more than 5,500 cases and 159 deaths from 27 countries had been reported. Unfortunately, there are currently no vaccines or medicines against human coronaviruses, including the virus causing COVID-19.That is why, it is very important to prevent infection and to contain further spread of the virus.
Several pharmaceutical companies are working on vaccine candidates. It will however take months or years before any vaccine can be widely used, as it needs to undergo extensive testing to determine its safety and efficacy.
There are many major ways through coronavirus can be prevented.
Some of these are:
(i) Always wash your hands after every half an hour, especially before eating for at least 20 seconds.
(ii) Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth and face with unwashed hands as these are the major parts through which virus enters the body.
(iii) Avoid going to public places without any work.
(iv) Avoid close contact with the people who are sick, maintain at least one meter distance from the people who are coughing and sneezing.
(v) Use a tissue while coughing or sneezing, after that dispose the tissue safely.
(vi) Wearing a mask is not much necessary unless you are taking care of an infected person.
(vii) Avoid eating non-vegetarian foods for some days.
People must be very careful related to this virus as it can cause epidemic. If anyone develop any symptoms, you should immediately consult the doctor. People must follow the prevention methodologies very carefully and seriously. Together we can fight coronavirus if we all are aware and we can finish it from our India.
Show Full Essay
8 Mar, 2020 4:30 PM
Covid-19 has been very dangerous these days as they are spreading very fastly There are some signs of infection such as respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases the infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory, kidney failure and even lead to death. Know all the symptoms of Corona-19 to prevent yourself and Reported Illness have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death.
How to prevent Yourself:-
There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus. The best way to prevent illness is avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, the CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of the respiratory disease every day There are few ways to prevent the infection spread such as:-
- Regular hand washing
- Covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing
- Cooking meats and eggs
- Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue in the dustbin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Know the CDC recommendations for using a face mask.
- CDC does not recommend that people should wear a face mask for the protection of these viruses but they recommend to these people who are infected should wear the mask that they should protect prevention to other people and protect them from being infected
- Wash your hands often with the soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially going after the bathroom.
- You can also alcohol used sanitizer with at least 60%.
There is no specific antiviral treatment recommended for COVID-19. People with COVID-19 should receive supportive care to help relieve symptoms. For severe cases, treatment should include care to support vital organ functions. People who think that they have been exposed to the virus should contact the healthcare provider immediately.
Show Full Essay
Trending Essay Topics
- Are we too dependent on technology?
- What are the way the IT people to help an uneducated Public
- How prepared is India to tackle a possible COVID-19 outbreak?
- The educational achievement of student depends on parents, friends and...
- Impact of Cinema in Life