Coronavirus: All you need to know
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
27 Jan, 2021 11:45 AM
Symptoms of corona virus:A fever is a most common symptom of covid-19.Cough and cold is also a symptom of covid-19,Coronavirus is a long process that can from mild to severe health conditions.Depending on the immunity of a person,covid-19 can differ impact of different people. Shortness of breadth,A cough that gets more severe over time. A low grade fever that gradually increases in temperature,chills fatigue,less common symptoms include repeated shaking with chills,sore throat,headache,muscles aches and pain,loss of taste and smell,a stuffy or runny nose,discoloration of fingers and toes,pink eye,rash.
Conclusion: Coronavirus is one of the most severe issues that are facing by people around the world and almost 10,000 people have died,and most of them are china.
24 Jan, 2021 4:02 PM
These guidelines are as follow
1. Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or alcohol based hand sanitizer.
2. Avoid touching mouth,nose,eyes and face wuth dirty hands as these are the points from where coronavirus can enrer in our body
3. Always Wear mask and avoid social distancing
4. Cover your mouth while sneezing,coughing
25 May, 2020 11:44 PM
At present in India 144000 approx coronavirus cases had been tested positive. From that 144000 approx 60000 cases had been recovered and approx 790000 cases are active. 790000 is a very big range in India because India don't have that much facility.
If we talk about other countries like France. It is the best country in field of medical. It is unable to rescue the dead bodies which are increasing their day by day. They take their hands up and left everything on the people.
If we talk about U.S. . It have approx 1.5 million positive cases of corona. Approx 1 lakh people had died. Its a very huge number.
Scientist are researching a lot for creating a vaccine on this disease and they are getting positive results on various test phases. In Oxford University they passed their 2 test phases with joy and having a great confidence of passing the 3rd test phase.
Show Full Essay
13 May, 2020 6:02 PM
- Corona Virus is a epidemic disease , which is also called as COVID-19(corona virus disease 2019). This virus was born in china and it spreaded all over the world.
- As per the reports more than 42lakh people are effected with this virus and more than 2lakh people are died. US , Germany , Iran , Italy and China are the most effected countries . The Virus is spreading very fastly in the countries , where the average temperature is low. This Corona Virus spreads through contact and causes a lot of damage to the Human body.
- Scientists are conducting research to invent the vaccine to this diseases. Many countries are effected financially by this diseases , although they are investing millions of rupees to create vaccine ,To make the world a better place to live. Untill the vaccine is created ,the only way to stop the Virus is by maintaining Social Distance , wearing Masks and by avoiding handshakes.
- Many People , Countries are facing lot of difficulties due to Corona virus ,But mother is Rebooting itself . Pollution in many Countries are decreased by 90% of average cases . Ozone layer is rehealing by itself. Many Animals , Birds and Planet Earth are so beautifully changing themselves because Corona Virus.
19 Apr, 2020 6:17 PM
COVID-19 is a type of virus in the coronavirus family. It is the virus which has forced many people to stay indoors, it is originated from a Chinese city 'Wuhan'. It costs many lives and people are suffering greatly due to this pandemic, the virus effects the respiratory system and causes breathing problems.
The symptoms are coughing, mild fever and breathing problems. while the virus is both symptomatic and asymptomatic, it is becoming difficult to prevent this from containing, so better way to spreading of this virus is 'Staying home and staying safe'. lets hope for the best:).
Show Full Essay
13 Mar, 2020 3:47 PM
approx 5000 people have died due to this virus.in india many school and collages are close due to this virus.in delhi chinema hall also close.bjp gov screinng at all airports to dectet the virus.
10 Mar, 2020 10:17 PM
10 Mar, 2020 6:54 PM
10 Mar, 2020 5:50 PM
9 Mar, 2020 8:45 PM
The coronavirus outbreak that started in China's in the City of Wuhan in early December last year has now spread to a minimum of 101 countries/territories. Consistent with the planet Health Organisation (WHO), as on 8 March, 105,586 confirmed the cases of COVID-19 (the disease caused by this new variant of coronavirus) were reported all over the world. The worldwide price thanks to COVID-19 stands at 3,584 with most of them (3,100) being reported in the country of China. Despite concerted efforts of the international community, the entire number of cases and deaths continues to rise a day.
Click here for all the information about COVID-19
While China is that the epicenter for coronavirus outbreak, the past few weeks have seen a spike within the number of cases and deaths in other countries. South Korea, Japan, Italy, and Iran are among the worst-hit countries aside from China.
In India, 39 confirmed COVID-19 cases are reported thus far. These are reported from Kerala, Telangana, Rajasthan, Haryana, Delhi, Ladakh, and Uttar Pradesh. Besides them, thousands of individuals who are suspected to possess are available in contact with the confirmed cases are put in quarantines for observation.
COVID-19 cases and deaths
COVID-19(Coronavirus) is rising rapidly in China and other places. So, the entire Coronavirus Confirmed Cases are 111,228. Deaths because of COVID-19 are rising rapidly in China and all countries. Of the 3,584 deaths up to now, 3,100 were in China.
Taking some simple precaution for Coronavirus:
Clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub, wash them with soap and water regularly.
Maintain a minimum distance of 1 meter (3 feet) between yourself and anyone who is coughing.
Avoid touching to mouth, nose, and eyes.
Hands touch many surfaces and should devour viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the Coronavirus to your nose, eyes, or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and should cause you to sick.
Confirm you, and thus the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. this means covering your mouth and nose alongside your bent elbow or tissue once you cough or sneeze. Then eliminate the used tissue immediately.
Stay home if you're feeling unwell. If you've got a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call beforehand. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
National and native authorities will have the foremost up thus far information on things in your area. Calling beforehand will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right clinic. this might also protect you and help prevent the spread of viruses and other infections.
Stay informed on the most recent developments about COVID-19. Follow the advice given by your healthcare provider, your national and native public health authority or your employer on the thanks to protecting yourself et al. from COVID-19.
National and native authorities will have the foremost up thus far information on whether COVID-19 is spreading in your area. they're best placed to advise on what people in your area should be doing to protect themselves.
Continue thus far on the most recent COVID-19 hotspots (cities or local areas where COVID-19 is spreading widely). If possible, avoid traveling to places – especially if you're an older person or have diabetes, heart or lung disease.
you have got a far better chance of catching COVID-19 in one of these areas
Show Full Essay
Trending Essay Topics
- Black money in India.
- Clean India my responsibility.
- Online Classes Vs Traditional Classes
- Clean India my responsibility.
- Addiction of Mobile in Youth