Life on the Mars
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
2 Aug, 2019 3:05 PM
Mars is known as a frozen, red planet today, it has all the
evidence we could ask for of a watery past.
Could it have been Earth – like even to the point of having had life on
it. Earth wasn’t the only potentially habitable planet in the earl solar
If we could travel back in time to early solar system stage,
some 4 billion years ago we might find a single life friendly world in Earth,
Venus and Mars. All three planets looked similar. Their atmosphere compositions
were similar, rich in hydrogen, nitrogen and water vapor. The planets that are
so different from each other likely have experienced catastrophic collisions
with Earth creating a moon, and Mars creating three moons, the largest of which
fell back on Mars.
Mars being greater distance from sun, and much smaller than
Earth, it orbits more than 50% farther away from sun. Around 1.5 billion years
before, Mars had seasons, liquid water, a weather cycle, tides and some ingredients
for life that Earth was born with. Mars had at least six time the duration of
Earth where it was ocean rich world.
The possibility of past life on Mars is enticing. It is
thought that a watery past led to formation of spheres, which ought to occur only
if they had a watery origin. But the changes that Mars endured were rapid and
sweeping. Planets are born with some internal heat, which radiates away over
the lifetime. Mars half in diameter of Earth and born with 10-15% of internal
heat, will therefore greater percentage of it radiate away faster. As the
planet froze the oceans were unable to be in liquid form and froze beneath.
Mars atmosphere, liquid water, and rotation rate allowed it
to develop and maintain stable and life friendly conditions for around 1.5
billion years after its birth. Its magnetic field protected it from the Sun for
all time, allowing rivers and sediment build up and hydro-geological process to
take place. Its convincing that life has arisen there. It’s of being small
size, which caused to cool fast and lost its magnetic protection, and became
As mars evolved, its atmosphere escaped into space,
temperatures plunged and much water evaporated. What is left is flowed
underground. To sum it up, “ The surface
is inhospitable”. Says Luther Beegle of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in
California. To very least it's dry, dead surface could be shielding a secret.
Show Full Essay
Trending Essay Topics
- What are the way the IT people to help an uneducated Public
- How prepared is India to tackle a possible COVID-19 outbreak?
- The educational achievement of student depends on parents, friends and...
- Impact of Cinema in Life