Which plays major role? Hardwork or Luck
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
22 Aug, 2019 1:36 PM
What brings success in life: hard work or luck? But that’s
the wrong approach. Both are at play. It is not one or the other. Also there
are factors to succeed.
One of the most famous actors of all times has to say about hard
work. There is a huge misconception around the difference between talent and
skill. Talent is what you have naturally. Skill is only developed through hours
and days of working on. Here talent is simply potential. Without putting in
work, you will never come close to reaching the potential. And many people with
a lot of talent don’t put in the necessary work because they become spoiled and
rely on their talent to get by. So rather than working harder, they are tempted
to work less and get lazy because they can. This works until they start
competing against with people who have talent and have worked hard.
Simply put, hard work is a very important and useful factor
to get ahead of others. You may not become the best in the world without a
certain amount of talent. But you can do well and above average if you outwork
others. Possibly working on talent harder will make you achieve great things.
Someone with skill can deliberately lose if you tried. For example,
a lottery ticket won’t let you loose on purpose, but a cricket batsman can
purposely miss the ball. There are plenty of successful people who didn’t find
their skill or talent until much later in life. When tried the hardest, most
give up too early or do not try
everything they possibly can, because they think of as it already failed. Don’t
let the process of blaming Luck to you. Many successful people spent years
plowing after a project after everyone else had given up. It was their perseverance
that increased their chances of success.
Hard work is more important than luck. In a moment it may
seem like you are screwed and cannot move upwards. But if you keep of improving
yourself eventually, success will add up . Whether or not Luck completely
controls your life, you have to try as hard as you can to be successful. Only
having luck doesn’t let you win.
Show Full Essay
6 May, 2019 9:46 AM
Trending Essay Topics
- Hardwork or talent - which is more important to succeed in workplace?
- Does Luck play a key role in one's life?
- What role will technology play in the future?