Gadgets Affecting on Intellectual Capabilities of Humans.
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
28 Dec, 2019 12:26 PM
With passing of time the use and dependency on gadgets by humans is increasing rapidly. To make our work easy new gadgets are launching everyday. These new researches and discovery of gadgets makes our life more comfortable. The increase in use of gadgets in our daily makes us lazy and decreases our working habits . Due to laziness the humans are losing their capabilities of doing a lot of work at once and to recover this loss new gadgets are developed and used by humans. These gadgets do not affects only our physical capabilities but mental and psychological capabilities also. The use of calculator decreases our calculation power which results in laziness of brain. The emission of radiation from mobile phones during calling destroys our sleeping time and act as sweet poison in our life. The radiation emitted from mobile towers makes us lazy by mental and physical disorders. The use of more gadgets in our daily life prevents our physical and mental growth. The use of a lot of gadgets makes us addiction towards gadgets. This addiction towards gadgets results in less interests of students towards their study and they spend a lot of time in using mobiles and playing video games. There are some practice by which we can avoid the addiction of gadgets and these are keep gadgets away, limit can be set to avoid addiction, try to do most of work without gadgets if it is possible. Keep your child away from gadgets, increase in book reading habit decreases the use of gadgets in our daily life.
As conclusion gadgets should be used whenever necessary. Necessary gadgets should be kept in houses. The use of brain and hand should be increases.
Show Full Essay
Trending Essay Topics
- Are we too dependent on technology?
- What are the way the IT people to help an uneducated Public
- How prepared is India to tackle a possible COVID-19 outbreak?
- The educational achievement of student depends on parents, friends and...
- Impact of Cinema in Life