Competition doesn’t lead to success
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
26 Jan, 2020 12:09 PM
Competition is something that is done through comparison. Competition is done to filter the cream from the sea of milk. But now a days competition is done to harm others. The competition should be done by anyone through himself to get the result that how much ones became perfect from his past. Competition should not be done with others. If we will compete from our past then we will find that how much defects are there in ourselves and how can we get rid from these defects. Competition through ourselves gives us result that how much ones is pure towards his soul. Competition through oneself make ones perfect each second of time which result in success. The result after competition makes us more accountable towards our soul and future. But on the other hand if we compete with others then this competition leads in erosion of our mind. Good thoughts of ones mind get destroy because of competition with others this is because ones always get ready to defeat those who is better than him.
So the conclusion is competition should be done between past and present to decorate future. Competition with positive thoughts makes our way to success easy and convenient. We should not compete ourselves with others because everyone in this world is unique and lives in different situation. Like moon and sun never shine at same time, we should also not compare ourselves with others.
Trending Essay Topics
- What are the way the IT people to help an uneducated Public
- How prepared is India to tackle a possible COVID-19 outbreak?
- Impact of Cinema in Life
- How family, friends and society plays major role in education.