Should social media be banned?
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
27 Apr, 2019 11:30 PM
Because so much of disadvantages are there in social media. Now a days while using mobile phones using child to mature people they seen so much of bad things and different kind of peoples using social media in bad way and abuse the girls so much problems occurred in now a days.
So we have to banned social media and peoples are aware this information and reduce using social medias.
Trending Essay Topics
- What are the way the IT people to help an uneducated Public
- How prepared is India to tackle a possible COVID-19 outbreak?
- The educational achievement of student depends on parents, friends and...
- Impact of Cinema in Life
Similar Essay Topics
- Social media has made it easier to misuse oneâ€™s right to freedo...
- Social media is making us antisocial.
- Social media speech independence: should be regulated or not?
- Role of social media on politics.
- Dowry -- A Social Curse