Should social media be banned?
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
12 Dec, 2020 11:51 AM
There are a lot of various benefits of social networking sites. Apart from connectivity of people, social media is used for advertisement of products at very low cost. Through social sites one can do advertisements even without spending a penny. Social media sites can also be used for earning a lot of money. Instagram pages or Facebook pages with having high followers earns a lot of money by doing advertisement of various products. On the other hands there a lot of drawbacks is also there of social media. Many fake news get viral easily by propaganda of some people. Social sites are frequently used for defamation of people now a days. These sites become curse when id of any popular person get hacked by hackers. Hackers spread fake news and viral unwanted videos which can affect the peace of world. From last few years, it is seen clearly that the use of social sites get increased rapidly in different part of the world. This increase in use of social sites is seen in youth having age 12 to 38 years. Many people spend their precious time on these social sites by scrolling on their phone to see useless posts. These scrolling of posts for a long time results in development of a new habit. The resultant of these habit promotes use of more social sites. Its all because a harmon named dopamine which is released by our brain. Dopamine gives one a relaxation while using social sites. More use of social sites results in more release of dopamine in our brain. It is also seen that while using social sites one get forget of their regular important works like eating, sleeping and many more. Study of students get affected many times due a lot of use of social networking sites regularly. While doing study due to habit of these social networking sites students frequently opens their social sites and do scrolling for 5 to 30 minutes, this affects their study a lot.
So, we can say that there are both pros and cons of social networking sites are there. If we will use social sites for our use then it will be our friend but if social sites will used improperly then these sites will become foe for the user. Parents should take care of their child so that habit of using social sites do not develop in them. Government should regulate the use of social sites so that fake news should be stopped from spreading. Pros and cons of social sites should be taught to students frequently to avoid the habit of these sites in youths. Banning of social media sites is not the solution of problems of social sites. A new way should be created by social awareness to avoid the cons of social sites on common people.
Show Full Essay
27 Apr, 2019 11:30 PM
Because so much of disadvantages are there in social media. Now a days while using mobile phones using child to mature people they seen so much of bad things and different kind of peoples using social media in bad way and abuse the girls so much problems occurred in now a days.
So we have to banned social media and peoples are aware this information and reduce using social medias.
Trending Essay Topics
- Coronavirus: All you need to know
- Whether as a role of leader make you learn easy or be a member in a gr...
- Clean India my responsibility.
- Online Classes Vs Traditional Classes
- How important is it to have a personal-professional balance in life to...
Similar Essay Topics
- Social media has made it easier to misuse oneâ€™s right to freedo...
- Social media is making us antisocial.
- Social media speech independence: should be regulated or not?
- Role of social media on politics.
- Dowry -- A Social Curse