Pros and Cons of Social Networking Site.
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
12 Jan, 2021 12:56 PM
In a research of united state magazine , it is said that so many criminal cases are solved with the help of social media network . As we can see it is also helpful in enforcement of law and 80% of the cases are solved with the help of social media account handle of the culprit , but on the other hand the criminal are using the same social media platform to accomplish their dirty crime.
Social media also help a creative person to explore their talent to the world . With the help of the social media platform like on instagram they can create their own brand exposuer for business. And they can make lot of money from it. But on other hand some of the report says that it has been become a race to increase followers on social media and for this the admins are using sexual content to achieve their goal.
Show Full Essay
26 Nov, 2020 4:47 PM
- In this period of time, social media usage is increasing day by days. There are many advantages and disadvantages with social modia. Also there are various social media platforms for example: facebook, twitter, linkdn, whatsapp, telegram, instagram etc. The social media is play an important roles in our life. The positives are easy to connect to anybody who has internet connection
Trending Essay Topics
- Whether as a role of leader make you learn easy or be a member in a gr...
- How important is it to have a personal-professional balance in life to...
- Conservation of Natural Resources
- Online Classes Vs Traditional Classes
- competition is essential for success.