Your view on, Depreciation of Indian Rupee.
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
17 Dec, 2019 12:00 AM
Falling of value of Indian currency is increasing now a day, due to which the cost of imported products get increases which results in inflation. But every coin has two sides, with raising of dollar the cost of exported products get decreases in international markets. This results in increase of export to other countries. This increase in export leads to increase in manufacturing and jobs in a country. Which later results in decreasing of poverty in a country and increase in foreign exchange reserve. Now a days manufacturing and exports of products are increasing rapidly in India this increase of export is due depreciation of Indian rupee. It is a long term vision of government to increase export, manufacturing, jobs, economy and GDP of India. This is depreciation of Indian rupee is done to capture the international market which has been already been captured by China and other countries. The falling of Indian rupee rupee increases cost of foreign products due to which the import from countries like China will decrease and products manufactured in India will be purchased more by Indians. These will results in less decrease in foreign exchange reserve. This vision of government to decrease the value of currency is to develop our country by investment of multinational companies and to increase the economy of country. This is done to make the MAKE IN INDIA and START UP INDIA more successive.
We should not be biased for decreasing in values of Indian rupee but also have to see the benefits of depreciation. We have to study about economy and trade relation with another countries before doing allegations on government because government is not always responsible for depreciation it may be also due to economic hindrance and trade war in world.
Show Full Essay
1 Oct, 2019 7:44 AM
Modi government passed a demonetization rule where old 500 and 1000 rupee notes were going to canceled. This demonetization rule is only to cancel all the black money from the market. But the black money is not fully obsolete from the market. The dishonest men also produce the new 500 and 2000 rupee notes in the market at that time when Modi government start the new 500 and 2000 notes instead of old 500 and 1000 rupee notes. But due to cancel all the old notes not only the public was being harassed at the time of changing the old notes from the bank but also the valuation of Indian currency is down at that time.
That is why the depreciation of Indian rupee happend and we Indians are fallen behind in world market from any other well established countries.
Trending Essay Topics
- Clean India my responsibility.
- Whether as a role of leader make you learn easy or be a member in a gr...
- Online Classes Vs Traditional Classes
- How important is it to have a personal-professional balance in life to...
- competition is essential for success.