old habits die hardly
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
20 Sep, 2018 4:45 PM
Here , I would discuss about old habit . There are two types of habit , one is harmless habit and another one is harmful habit . Being habitual is not a bad thing at all ,but it is important what type of habit you are following. Sometimes it became a positive and strength to your life if you will surrounded by good habit . For instance ,if your habit is wake up early in morning , taking bath after the shower , studying in a long hours a day , go to sleep before 11 pm then it will be really good for your life as well your health.
That's why ,we try to learn good things to the children so that they are becoming a habit to them .We should always warn to the children from bad thing .We try to follow good habits all time ,if you will try your best to get a good habit then 1-2 months are sufficient to enter a meaningful habit into your life .And if you want to quit dark habit like smoke , alcohol or drug then all you want to do is keeping hope inside yourself that you can do it whatever times it takes from you . You would take meditation ,do yoga or exercise daily , even you can go to a doctor or health camp .
23 Aug, 2018 10:00 AM
The point is this generation people aren't doing anything wrong instead of there are changed their activities to in this life style. this generation people addict the technologies, They always depending the technologies so they are being lazy. But they are thinking new things that would be a invention.
The reason of my essay is we are not going blame our old culture, We just innovate our culture and develop our culture in the next level.
Trending Essay Topics
- How prepared is India to tackle a possible COVID-19 outbreak?
- What are the way the IT people to help an uneducated Public
- Impact of Cinema in Life