Child labour in India
Points to remember before you participate in this discussion:
- Participate in Q4Interview GD Round and Prepare for any GD Round of MNCs.
- Assume, you one of the member of a real group discussion.
- Take the initiative to participate and contribute your thoughts.
- Express your positive attitude towards providing the solution.
- Your can rate other user discussion.
8 May, 2020 4:34 PM
Total Spelling Mistake: 0
" Child labour means the child with the age less than age of 14 years work to earn money. But in India the definition of child labour is not clear because if a child of poor family works to earn money then it is categorised in child labour and if the child of rich family works to earn money then people says that the child has innovative mind and will do good job in future. Bout this is not correct and the definition of child labour should be same for whole country and should be banned for everyone whether the child belongs to rich or poor family. "
Total Words Count: 106
Total Time: 5 Min
This tool didn't check matters or Grammatical error written in your answer . Its verify only (1) The spelling mistake (2) Numbers of words (3) Total time is taken by you to give the answer. Your answer evaluation happens on the basis of all these points and the overall score gets generated out of 10.
It's for your practice before your gd, whether you are able to write the gd by using phrase/outline in given span of time or not.