Are Big Dams Necessary?
Points to remember before you participate in this discussion:
- Participate in Q4Interview GD Round and Prepare for any GD Round of MNCs.
- Assume, you one of the member of a real group discussion.
- Take the initiative to participate and contribute your thoughts.
- Express your positive attitude towards providing the solution.
- Your can rate other user discussion.
5 Apr, 2017 8:00 AM
Total Spelling Mistake: 0
" In coming days we are going to face hug problem of water because of scarcity. So if we have big dams we will be able to save more water during rainy season and also will be able to release good amount of water when needed. So we can say that having big dams are necessary or savior at the time of need. If we are able to store more water in dams then we can use this when drought occurs. So having big dams have more advantages compared to small dams. "
Total Words Count: 0
Total Time: 0 Min
This tool didn't check matters or Grammatical error written in your answer . Its verify only (1) The spelling mistake (2) Numbers of words (3) Total time is taken by you to give the answer. Your answer evaluation happens on the basis of all these points and the overall score gets generated out of 10.
It's for your practice before your gd, whether you are able to write the gd by using phrase/outline in given span of time or not.