A ship Docked in Harbor cannot face the storms.
Points to remember before you participate in this discussion:
- Participate in Q4Interview GD Round and Prepare for any GD Round of MNCs.
- Assume, you one of the member of a real group discussion.
- Take the initiative to participate and contribute your thoughts.
- Express your positive attitude towards providing the solution.
- Your can rate other user discussion.
3 Feb, 2020 6:48 PM
Total Spelling Mistake: 0
" A ship docked can face the storm because it is near to the shore and when it is standing it might be for sure anchored to the bottom of the sea or to the shore so it can face the storm to some extent if the storm is not too furious the ship will be able to face it. If the storm is too furious then ship might get wrecked at places but definitely there are less chances of chances of it getting drowned. "
Total Words Count: 84
Total Time: 0 Min
This tool didn't check matters or Grammatical error written in your answer . Its verify only (1) The spelling mistake (2) Numbers of words (3) Total time is taken by you to give the answer. Your answer evaluation happens on the basis of all these points and the overall score gets generated out of 10.
It's for your practice before your gd, whether you are able to write the gd by using phrase/outline in given span of time or not.