Write about the Pic.
Point to Remember:
- Time Duration for this round is 15 minutes.
- Write a story that you percept from the picture given, In not more than 200 words(1,200 characters max including spaces).
- Interpret the given image in such a way that you can come up with a short story based on it.
- Use simple words, avoid grammatical mistakes and portray your thoughts clearly.
- Don't repeat your views just so as to fill up the word limit.
- Put your thought within the word limit, else this will show a lack of management.
- Don't keep the story short as this portrays a lack of creativity to the recruiter.
- The best part is there's no cut-off in this round, so making the story meaningful is important.
- In this round candidate's literary skill are tested.
- In TechM, Picture will remain on the screen only for around 10 to 15 seconds.
11 Aug, 2019 10:10 PM
The above picture shows the conversation between the two fellow doctors in a hospital. This scene depicts a hospital operation theater .The patient has died and lying on the hospital's bed. Since it was a road accident case, they are now planning to inform the police and sent the body for post mortem. Doctors have to be extra cautious when it comes to a medico legal case. These two doctors are also worried as there is no source of information regarding the dead patience. They are anxious so as to how will they find about the family or friends of the man who is lying dead in front of their eyes. Since, the patient is young, they are planning to call and inform the police so that the body is claimed as early as possible. The legal obligation of the medico legal is such that the attendant or the patient's family has to be involved and give permission to the doctors to carry out post moterm. This might be a case of drinking and driving as this is becoming a prevalent practice among the youth these days. A small act of carelessness is taking a toll over their lives. Such practices must be discouraged and heavily penalized. Doctors work day in and day out to save lives of their patients. It is their moral responsibility to give their best efforts to protect all the people who come to get treated. A large number of hospitals and healthcare centers have come up to safeguard the interest of the public. Government also takes many initiatives to foster proper health and hygiene facilities.