Your first campus interview experience.
Points to remember before you participate in Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
My first campus interview is at our college AITAM located at tekkali, srikakulam. the company which has visited our college is nothing but tcs which has lot of fame in our country. They have came with a motto that they have to select not more than 10 from our college. But after seeing the students of our college they have changed their opinion that they have to select up to 30 students from this college.
They have placed 4 rounds before us. IF a student has to crack the jog then he has to in the short list of those four rounds. The first round among those four rounds include aptitude reasoning. this stage is very easy which can be cracked by every student. As usual among 500 students from our college 450 students got selected for the first round. After completion of the first round they have announced the list of students who got selected in the first round and those students are called for the second round. How ever here the sad thing is that among thhose 450 students from our college 150 members only got selected. The rest of the students failed to crack the second round which is nothing but group discussion. AS 150 students selected from our college the company has decided to conduct the third round in our college and in that 140 members got selected and all 140 has cracked the fourth round which is nothing but interview.
As I am one of those 140 students we have decided to join in that company. But some experienced members from our college suggested to leave that opportunity and they have given us more strength that we can do more than better jobs then that company.so that we have decided to leave that company.