[Updated] Goldman Sachs Aptitude Test Questions and Answers
Practice List of TCS Digital Coding Questions !!!
Take 50+ FREE!! Online Data Interpretation Mock test to crack any Exams.

Verbal Ability :: Reading Comprehension - Discussion

Home > Verbal Ability > Reading Comprehension > MCQs Questions Discussion

53 / 927

Read the passage and answer the questions that follow on the basis of the information provided in the passage.

I was a late bloomer and always envied those people who stood out in high school because I didn't. I learned early on, although, that it's essential to set yourself apart from the group. Life is one struggle after another to succeed, particularly when you're starting out. If your bio-data is sitting at the bottom of a pile of junk mail, sometimes a distinctive approach will get you noticed, especially if the competition is fierce.

Once my partner Jerry and I asked the other freelance writers of a TV serial what characters they hated to write for the most. Everybody said the same thing - they disliked writing for the minor characters because they felt that writing for them wouldn't help them get other jobs. Jerry and I decided that we would write scripts for the minor characters because that's what was needed and we needed to set ourselves apart.

In the first script Jerry and I wrote; a school girl falls in love with a boy in her class. The producers loved the story. And with that one script, Jerry and I were no longer just another comedy- writing team.

Show Full Paragraph

Qs.2/3: Writing for minor characters in the TV serials was not preferred by many

AAs there was less that could be written about them.

BAs it was thought that it was considered to be offering fewer career opportunities for them in the future.

CDue to lack of depth in their characters and less attraction for them among the masses.

DSince writing for them would not provide the desired career opportunities.

EAs they were less popular and didn't provide much details to the writers.

Answer: Option (Login/Signup)

Show Explanation

Asked In ::

Post Your Answer Here:     

No Discussion on this question yet!