Technical Interview Questions and Answers :: Oracle Apps HRMS
- It is used to maintain the record history by creating a new record when the date track mode is UPDATE and override on the existing record when the Data track mode is CORRECTION.
- The value of the Data Track record depends on the date.
- Tables ending with _F are date track tables.
- To control data tracked rows, every Date Track table must include Effective_start_date
API is packaged procedure which can be used as an entry point into Application.
The advantage of using an API is we can enter new information or alter the existing data without manual enters the information into the Application.
APIs allow users to maintain HRMS information without using Oracle Application forms.
1) It is used to capture the latest record from the data base table.
2) When a row is inserted its number is set to 1.
3) If any updates performed on the row then the OVN is incremented.
4) Every API has the OVN parameter.
5) For create API this parameter is defined as an OUT parameter.
6) For update API this parameter is defined as an IN OUT parameter.
7) The APIs use it to check a row has been updated by another user, to prevent overwriting their changes.
It is a Data Structure which is used to hold information for both Human Resources and Payroll.
In Human Resources elements may represents compensation types including Earnings such as Salary, Hourly Wages and Bonuses.
In Payroll, elements constitute all the items in the Payroll run process.
(iv) Pre-Tax Deductions
(v) Tax Deductions
(vi) Employer Tax
(vii) Voluntary Deductions
(viii) In Voluntary Deductions
Earnings: such as Salary, Wages & Bonuses
Benefits: such as employee stock & pension plans
Non-Payroll items: such as Expenses
Absences from work
Voluntary and In-Voluntary deductions
Employer Taxes and other Liabilities.
Non-Recurring Entries are valid for single Payroll period only.
To add an additional input values to an existing Element if the element has not been processed in a Payroll run and the Effective data is the same date of creation of the Element.
The Structure Definition is held in FND_ID_FLEX_STRUCTURES
The Structure Segment Definition is held in FND_ID_FLEX_SEGMENTS
Go through the frequently asked Oracle HRMS Interview Questions and Answers at Freshers & Experienced Level by Interviewers. Multiply your selection chance by going through the Oracle HRMS Interview Questions with Answers by expert members with experience in Oracle HRMS, which will Help the job seeker at Freshers and Experienced level to get a better job.
You can check latest and updated Oracle HRMS Functional Interview Questions and Answers on this page. you can be filtered the questions by companies name or can be saved to the Reading List using TO READING LIST, and see through them anytime anywhere you want.