Write about the Pic.
Point to Remember:
- Time Duration for this round is 15 minutes.
- Write a story that you percept from the picture given, In not more than 200 words(1,200 characters max including spaces).
- Interpret the given image in such a way that you can come up with a short story based on it.
- Use simple words, avoid grammatical mistakes and portray your thoughts clearly.
- Don't repeat your views just so as to fill up the word limit.
- Put your thought within the word limit, else this will show a lack of management.
- Don't keep the story short as this portrays a lack of creativity to the recruiter.
- The best part is there's no cut-off in this round, so making the story meaningful is important.
- In this round candidate's literary skill are tested.
- In TechM, Picture will remain on the screen only for around 10 to 15 seconds.
7 Aug, 2019 11:07 PM
The above picture shows the
ruins of a monuments. Monuments were once a very important part of our Indian
culture. Mughal rulers were too much interested in constructing the monuments.
These served as a proud symbol of the then emperor, some of them constructed it
for the defence purpose, some of them acted as a insulator during temperature
extremes and some of them constructed it to glorify their rule. We feel proud
when we see these monuments standing proud. TajMahal, Humayun’s Tomb, Golkunda,
CharMinar, Jama Masjid these are some brilliant examples which illuminate our
history. India ranks 6th in terms of its world heritage sites. There
are 38 world heritage sites in India making it one of the most popular
destinations for all the historians as well as the foreign
tourists. However, sometimes it is sad to see these ruins and breaking down of
our victorious past. Some of the people also scribble and mess with these
beautiful ancestral heritages. The lack of civic sense in people causes a great
of damage and spoil the very essence of the proud structure. Strict fines
should be imposed if somebody is found tempering these structures. Restoration
and even rigorous maintenance activities are carried to safeguard these. Not
only this, the government is also taking necessary steps so that these become
our USP whenever we want to market our tourism. Various Light and sound show
are also been introduced to add life to these lifeless structures. Monuments are
the reflections of scientific advancements which initiated 5000 years ago.
India is a home of old civilizations ranging from Indus Valley or Harrapan civilization.
It is startling to see that even during that time people had the intellect to
sort their lives without using much of technology. Excavations are carried out
by the Archeological Survey of India even today and every time they discover
something astonishing. Overall, it is a remarkable feeling seeing these
Show Full Picture Perception