Logical Reasoning :: Logical Games - Discussion
3 / 18
Read the below passage carefully and answer the questions:
The government of an island nation is in the process of deciding how to spend its limited income. It has $7 million left in its budget and eight programs to choose among. There is no provision in the constitution to have a surplus, and each program has requested the minimum amount they need; in other words, no program may be partially funded. The programs and their funding requests are:
* Hurricane preparedness: $2.5 million
* Harbor improvements: $1 million
* School music program: $0.5 million
* Senate office building remodeling: $1.5 million
* Agricultural subsidy program: $2 million
* National radio: $0.5 million
* Small business loan program: $3 million
* International airport: $4 million
If the legislature decides to fund the agricultural subsidy program, national radio, and the small business loan program, the only other single program that can be funded is
Cschool music program.
Dsenate office building remodeling.
Answer: Option (Login/Signup)
Asked In ::
No Discussion on this question yet!