Roots of Corruption in India.
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
10 Mar, 2020 4:04 PM
2 Mar, 2020 6:54 PM
1 Mar, 2020 11:26 PM
Corruption is a big issue for our country that is solved by the government in different ways like demonetization and any other ways. Approx every country in the world is suffered from corruption and illegal works. In India, there are so many people is corrupted like an officer raker, policeman, staffs and in different platform person. Corruption is mainly created by the politician in India because approximately 85% of politicians are non-educated.
- So, if you want to solve this problem then you are trying to fight with corrupt people who believe in corruption. There are a lot of money is stored in other country banks. If the government want then collect all the corrupted money from different banks. In India, there are 45000 crores of black money is store in other country banks. After that corruption is going to the low condition.
29 Feb, 2020 11:48 PM
government has initiated some rule regulation to deal with this issue.At that time 70,000 crore detected black money in our country.If any person found corrupt, then 90 percent of his property will be sealed.Another major act was demonetization those people having black money faced problem.
Conclusion if we make a corruption free country so rule and regulation of our country become strict against corrupt people.
28 Feb, 2020 4:45 PM
From a normal Government employee to an higher authority is corrupted.Who are in higher position are not paying taxes and investing there money in international companies or saving there money in Swiss banks.
Even, Swiss bank also announced that politicians from India are saving money in banks of Swiss.if the problem is not solved if will damage Indian economy very soon.
28 Feb, 2020 3:09 AM
Government has also initiated some rules and acts which helped alot in reducing corruption. One of the major acts was demonetization. People hiding money and having black money faced a problem. Although it has many pros and cons. Poor people suffered, money shortage occured and crowed in bank sectors increased.
in conclusion, it can can be stated that for corruption free country one needs to follow the rules and regulations properly.
27 Feb, 2020 11:21 PM
26 Feb, 2020 12:00 AM
Because according to our income we have to pay tax. With that money, their are different project run. The government takes different decisions to make people live better. But some people do not pay taxes. Due to which the rich becomes richer and the poor get poorer.Which basically reduces the economical condition of the country.
Correction in India is due to the lack of law and order. If all the government rules are followed by people then corruption is reduced. So to reduce the corruption we have to follow the rules.
25 Feb, 2020 6:10 PM
- Corrupt mind always lead to a corruption. Corruption is take place because of a lack of strictness & and the law.we would see our day to day life.corruption we are going to see in government sectors , private sectors or etc. Only the man who take the bribe is not only criminal but the person who give it also a criminal.
- If the top or responsible position of the department is corrupted then it's quite difficult to fight with it , because they were going to misused of their power. This corruption can be reduced by enhancing the education from primary level to the highest qualification.
- As we see the government department are mainly leads to corruption.As they think,they don't have to pay any money from there pocket so they put highest amount of money in billing process and the remaining amount that was left is put on their pocket.
- As from this we can conclude that the roots of corruption is in very depth when the top must position is currpted. And the roots of corruption is less when corruption level is from bottom.
18 Feb, 2020 7:20 PM
Because Corruption can only be stopped in India or else anywhere When there is a fear of being caught and then face some serious trials and charges then only corruption can be stopped and the roots where this corruption arises from is that when there's fear in public minds.
So we should have strict laws in our country against corruption that any person who is committing corruption or any such kinds crimes should be criminally offensive and such people should come under some acts which is to be implemented under our constitution and serious punishments should be given to them.
Trending Essay Topics
- Discipline is the key to success
- Are mobile towers in residential areas harmful?
- Two sides of a coin
- Should Women work or not?