Describe Ayushman Bharat project and how it is going to affect health care in India.
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
17 Dec, 2019 11:34 PM
It is one of most successive project launched by the government in which more than 19500 hospitals are registered, 68,53,000 peoples are beneficiary and 11,59,00,000 ayushman cards has been issued. Only four states named Telangana, West Bengal, Odisha and Delhi not allowed it there. In early many hospitals tried to do fraud in this project by making fake bills of medicine but they get caught in investigation and penalty of Rs. 1,00,00,000 was punished to them. As we all know that disease firstly knocks the doors of poors and poors don't have enough money for treatment. So to provide treatment to poor our government launched this project. In foreign countries it is most appreciated project of government for poors. Not only government but private hospitals also get registered with this project to provide better treatment to poors. This project results in saving many lives by providing treatment facilities to poors at free of cost by the government of India.
As a conscious people of India it is our duty to make this project more successive by providing more information about it to poor people.
Trending Essay Topics
- Whether as a role of leader make you learn easy or be a member in a gr...
- How important is it to have a personal-professional balance in life to...
- Online Classes Vs Traditional Classes
- competition is essential for success.
- Laptops instead of books in school, advantage or disadvantage.