Are citizens of India uses their voting power adequately.
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
5 Nov, 2019 9:31 PM
In our country, many people have this mentality that India is so populous country, so their single vote does not make any difference. But, if every people thinks like this, then, this single vote will turn into hundreds, then thousands and then lakhs and furthermore in crores of votes will not be casted. It will create the unbalance and every citizen will have to suffer through poor governance. Thus, each and every vote of people is necessary to have a healthy and fair government.
Voting brings an important change in our democratic country. If people of India thinks that their government is not performing its duties properly, then they can easily show the door the government by voting against it. If people does not vote, then there is a huge chance that the same party might form again and the citizens have to face the same problems again for the next five years.
Many times it happens that the citizens think that none of the candidates are good and they cannot provide any facilities to the people of the country. But, for these problems also, the Government of India has taken out the solution. The Government of India has made a provision for voters to exercise their vote even if they are not happy with any of the candidates.This is known as NOTA. NOTA stands for None Of The Above.This is an important vote to cast for those who are not satisfied by any of the parties standing in the election. If in case, the majority of the votes are NOTA, then the party with the next majority will come into power.
Most importantly, voting is our right. India is built on the foundations of election. As the Indian citizen, voting is the most important right given to us. However, we take it for granted, but the constitution has given us the right to elect who we want, and we are given the right to make the change.
Voting is an honor. It is gifted to us by the founders fathers. It is actually a gift because we have got it after many great people fought for the freedom of our country. Thus, it represents the golden history of our country. Hence,voting is not just a right, it is our responsibility. It is our duty to exercise our right to vote and make a corruption free and healthy democratic India.
Show Full Essay
Trending Essay Topics
- Are we too dependent on technology?
- What are the way the IT people to help an uneducated Public
- How prepared is India to tackle a possible COVID-19 outbreak?
- Effects of modern urban lifestyle on health and well-being.
- The educational achievement of student depends on parents, friends and...