Learning vs Understanding
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
17 Oct, 2019 7:31 PM
in present days childrens do the more learn and less understand. so that's why they face many problems in exams like forgot the what they learn. Imagination more essential for understanding. in learning may be we forgot the what you learn and it is difficult to act in real world.but once you understand we never forgot and act in real world is more simple and also we do the work in less time and efficient manner. understanding and learning both gives knowledge.but understanding gives the experience.
less understanding is better than more learning. and also understanding takes more time than learning. understanding is from only learning. by understanding we can easily track the competitive exams like GATE,GMAT,NEET etc.
17 Oct, 2019 7:29 PM
If any person wants to get success in his life then they must have understanding power in life.If any person have not understanding power then they may do hard work in life but if they have understanding power then they do smart work and he do more work in less time.
Trending Essay Topics
- Whether as a role of leader make you learn easy or be a member in a gr...
- How important is it to have a personal-professional balance in life to...
- competition is essential for success.
- Laptops instead of books in school, advantage or disadvantage.
- Online Classes Vs Traditional Classes
Similar Essay Topics
- Practical learning vs Theoretical learning.
- Is intelligence inborn or can be nurtured through learning.
- How conceptual understanding from textbooks is not a substitute for r...
- Practical education vs Theoretical education
- Education needs to be practical than theoretical.