Knowledge gained with experience is more important than knowledge gained from books?
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
15 Oct, 2019 8:14 PM
In their day to day life, people perform actions, go through several situations, get involved in many incidents all these activities form contribute to experience. The knowledge gained through these experiences is crucial, some experiences are good others are bad but they also teach us strong lessons. These lessons are unforgettable in life and they stay with us forever.
Finally, knowledge from any source is equally important to us but that which is gained through experience has more impact on us as we have performed those actions. As we all know actions speak louder than words.
15 Oct, 2019 8:03 PM
The boundary of experience is the present but knowledge pertains to the future - what has not yet happened; what is hidden. You have true knowledge only when you have the ability to grasp something before it takes shape. The primary use of experience is in acquisition of skills - for experience makes muscle memory - allowing you to become familiar and confident with your territory and finally it allows you to test your knowledge; for feedback gained by experience is useful in self-appraisal but that too only when we have the ability to assess the feedback correctly - by grasping its implications. But even here its boundary is circumscribed for skills do not allow you to deal with situations you are unfamiliar with.ks should be used as a way to stimulate one’s own thoughts.
So knowledge and experience are and should be mutually complimentary but learning process must seek to understand experience and and use that understanding as a base to transcend experience.
Show Full Essay
Trending Essay Topics
- Are we too dependent on technology?
- What are the way the IT people to help an uneducated Public
- How prepared is India to tackle a possible COVID-19 outbreak?
- Effects of modern urban lifestyle on health and well-being.
- The educational achievement of student depends on parents, friends and...
Similar Essay Topics
- Practical knowledge is better than bookish knowledge
- Knowledge from experience is more useful than books.
- People are better source of knowledge than books.