Hardwork or talent - which is more important to succeed in workplace?
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
2 Oct, 2019 6:54 PM
To be successful in life we have to recognize our talent and have to identify the field which is suitable to us. Once we recognize it we should do hardwork and have to improve our talent day by day. Many people fear to get failure and will stop their work once failed but one must remember that experience is the best teacher and he or she should overcome the same mistake by working hard much more.
A famous quote from Cristiano Ronaldo "Talent without hardwork is nothing" best describes the relation between those two. One should focus on both these qualities and have to improve them simultaneously to get success.
29 Sep, 2019 11:59 PM