For Economically weaker people 10% Quota in General Category - Good or Bad?
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
13 Oct, 2019 2:04 PM
My Question is Why one need a reservation? because someone is economically poor or because a lower caste suffered at the hand of upper caste or political parties need vote bank. if we start debating on this than in my views no-one will win.
Now the government has also started giving reservation to the economically weaker section of the society. This is a great move to give reservation to on the basis of the economic condition but then shouldn’t they have abolished the current caste-based reservation system.
Our government is trying to put as many as people in the reservation system but is our government had ever thought out many people they uplifted from the reservation?
Now coming to analysis on the current move of the reservation. I have found that this decision is taken in a hurry without looking and examining at all that parameter properly. Many news articles are claiming that around 95% of people fall in the prescribed parameters of the reservation. Then why the government is being unfair to the remaining 5% of people. They should also be given some type of reservation.
Trending Essay Topics
- Do you support this statement? – "If we abuse nature, it may turn ev...
- Write about ur close friend. how he motivated in your bad times.