corporate hospitals vs medical ethics.
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
21 Oct, 2019 11:02 PM
The story of corporate hospital and medical ethics is very interesting. The rich or the poor admits in corporate hospital if they have some mediclaim policy. Interesting is that ,when one gets admitted in these hospital,the doctors after check up will suggest you to go through some pathological test ,most of the tests might not be needed. Moreover the tests are carried out in the laboratory of the hospital itself. The ethics is meaningless there,they are there for business only. The doctors are given target of number of operations, number of CT scan,number of pathological test and they are paid high for that. When one becomes injured in street accident they deny to give you first aid, if operation is required, they charge a huge money and they ignore the criticality of the patient.
Business and corporate hospital is of same meaning. They are not there for social service, they love not to live with ethics. They do not care of the patient more, rather like to earn money anyhow.
Trending Essay Topics
- Coronavirus: All you need to know
- Clean India my responsibility.
- Online Classes Vs Traditional Classes
- How important is it to have a personal-professional balance in life to...
- Addiction of Mobile in Youth