Internet is killing reading habits.
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
30 Sep, 2019 11:10 AM
A decade ago students use to write down the notes and read-only through the books. But now people are reading on tabs, mobiles, laptops, etc. Students are preferring to read online because it's giving lots of information than the book present in our hands. But the internet has no feel or touch while reading. Information stays in the brain unless it is properly grasped by reading and writing. Where-as students are mostly googling and reading because it is the easiest method to find the answer accurately without any effort. Children will gain knowledge when searching for information on the book but not on the internet because while searching for a word we will concentrate on many other lines, which is very helpful in gaining knowledge. Coming to the internet we get answers as soon as we press enter thus, students will save time not do not gain knowledge. Therefore, the internet kills the reading habits
26 Sep, 2019 11:43 PM
If we got all ting in one plate without doing any hard work, It is totally waste.we have to read the clearly and go with the concept. By reading book we are able to grabe more in comparision of searching anything on internet. I.e. the base of every growing children is low, We have to work on it in thye field of reading the book. As per scientist they also belive in reading the book, After reading the book they become scholar in each and every field.
Atlast i want to conclude my passage, By saying that it's true the internet is wasting the time as well as reading habits of growing children. It is an order for everyone to force the children to read books instead of surfing on internet.
9 Sep, 2019 9:57 AM
Trending Essay Topics
Similar Essay Topics
- Internet is boon or bane?
- Internet Should be Banned?
- Should school students be allowed to use Internet?
- Mobile phone is a curse or boon