Should there be a strict limit on the number of students per teacher in educational institutes to ensure quality education?
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
26 Sep, 2019 7:51 AM
24 Jul, 2019 2:45 PM
Now a days the educational institutions have lot of students they follow some strategies for students and their daily class routines. The quality of education is depend upon outcome of the result from students. The teachers follow not only syllabus they will give motivation speech for students about his/her future. so students are realize the importance of his/her future and they all are put interest to learn new things.
The group of students form a committee and discuss about the new things what we learn and how we develop our knowledge in that. This things will happen by teachers motivational speech and ideas. If teachers make interest to students then students will learn well.
I conclude, That the number of students in educational institution will not affect the quality of education. We just motivate the students for his/her future .
1 Jul, 2019 5:54 PM
28 Feb, 2019 5:38 PM
In the sense if the teacher is not well and comfortable to take care and keen observation on each and every student also its not possible. So so as taking all these considerations into point.
My conclusion is that there should be limitation in the strength of number of students per teacher.
Trending Essay Topics
- Whether as a role of leader make you learn easy or be a member in a gr...
- How important is it to have a personal-professional balance in life to...
- Online Classes Vs Traditional Classes
- competition is essential for success.
- Essay on Water Conservation
Similar Essay Topics
- Poor education system in India
- Practical education vs Theoretical education
- Changes in education system.
- Education is the most powerful weapon that can change the world.
- Importance of education.