Simple joys of life vs bigger experiences and achievements in life.
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
21 Oct, 2019 6:51 PM
It is said that success is a journey not a destination. One who truly enjoys the journey feels content with the result. There is a never ending void inside all of us which we try to fill by materialistic gains, but what we don't understand is that the void can only be filled with love and passion. At the end of our lives what we miss the most is our carefree childhood days, our first love, homemade food, our children growing up and many more. When we recall all these things, there we smile with drops of tears falling from our eyes wishing that we could relive all those moments once again. Wherever we are right now in life we just need to admire and be grateful of things we have got and make memories by doing things you love, trying new things, thanking others because at the end what we remember is the moments. You only live once, but if you do it right once is enough.
15 Sep, 2019 9:08 AM
Abhishek Raj Prasad
8 Nov, 2018 4:51 PM
6 Nov, 2018 2:05 PM
Life is not about being satisfied for every simple moments.Its about being creative in nature and have bigger experiences and dreams and focusing towards them.Simple joys can be found out in and each and every moment of our life and it totally depends on how you percieve them. But when you dream big or when you have goals to be achieved, the happiness what you get when you have achieved your goals is more sweeter than what you have experienced those simple joys
Man being more intellectual than any other living thing, I would like to say to dream big , be more creative and try to achieve something in life than being satisfied for small things.