What working in a fast-paced environment means to you.
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
24 Mar, 2019 2:08 PM
Here are some ways to avoiding the hectic or fast paced environment by taking breaks. It is important to taking breaks. Having constant work without taking any break is not efficient and negative impacts productivity. Working in an organisation or home for longer period of time may give you a negative effects on your health. Studies shows that taking 5 -10 minutes breather every hour , grabbing a food or beverages, spending that time to have a walk by going outside and anything else that requires you to get out from seat , will give you the energy and tranquility to do work with the same enthusiasm. It will give you the boost in yourself. We should not work harder for long period rather smarter. Taking breaks in the mid of work may help you to do focus on work with same curiosity.
Show Full Essay
Trending Essay Topics
- Whether as a role of leader make you learn easy or be a member in a gr...
- How important is it to have a personal-professional balance in life to...
- competition is essential for success.
- Laptops instead of books in school, advantage or disadvantage.
- Sound Pollution
Similar Essay Topics
- Work life balance.
- Views on manual or automated work through software.
- Any stress moment you've faced during university/work time and how do ...
- 3 strategies that you would use in managing your day to day work and e...
- If you are selected then how long will you work here?