The most rewarding experience in your life.
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
11 Dec, 2018 5:33 PM
I dont know whether this is a rewarding experience still for me it is something like that. and I would like to share my experience which happens in my childhood. when i was studying in 8th standard I used to go in school buss. I was living in a small village. one day I was waiting for my school buss ,i had noticed some rocks beside me and i heard a small noise inside the rocks. I found a small dog inside the rocks he was literally tired and hungry, but i was helpless. school buss came i entered the buss and i reachd the school though my mind was still there. that day i didnt had my lunch i jus kept my lunch box for him. in that evening i bought that lunch for him , he ate all and he got satisfied. on next day i did the same and I continued to do the same all the day. Days passed that dog became healthy than before and he become my besty and Im his best too. Next day i Reached my buss stop but i didnt see him i got really nervous and sad , the evening also i checked him but again i didnt see him.
Trending Essay Topics
- Clean India my responsibility.
- Whether as a role of leader make you learn easy or be a member in a gr...
- Online Classes Vs Traditional Classes
- How important is it to have a personal-professional balance in life to...
- competition is essential for success.
Similar Essay Topics
- What college life taught you?
- Describe your college life and one unforgettable moment in college lif...