How to build a new India
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
8 May, 2020 4:20 PM
New India is not a nation but it is vision of our government. New India means the India of twenty first century. Our country is full up to the brim by youth. India has more than 65% of population having age of less than 35 years. Youths are the power of nation. Through vision, mission and hard work of youth, India can be the world leader. Youths have more energy than any other age group, if this energy of youth used properly and in correct direction then vision of new India can be achieved easily. It is not only the responsibility of government to make new India, but it should be the responsibility of every single person of this country to move forward step in the development of the country. Every person of India should work until last breath. But in India people don't want to work after retirement. This is only because the government of India provides them pension and a lot of fund.
Every person of country should try to contribute their best in development of the country whether they are young or old. Government should try to create a market of employment in which the youth of India have platform to prove their best in their respective field.