Two sides of a coin
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
23 Mar, 2020 8:07 PM
Two sides of coin is not a new idea but from very beginning of the human culture. In two sides of coin we cannot both of the sides of the coin at same time so we have to neglect its one sides and we have to study its one side carefully and after that we have to change the side and have carefully observe the other side of the coin. Two sides plays very important role at every stage of life. The two sides of coin are also used for toss before competitions and one side is selected by each team. The two sides of coin tells the two opposite aspects on a subject. Debate between two teams is only possible due to two different and opposite aspects on a subject. Two sides of coin plays very important role when a decision is taken by discussion on a sensitive issue. the opposite side of coin is just behind the coin that means the opposite point is just the next point of our view.
We should always study about the two coins one by one. We should accept the opposite fact based on the issue because of the two sides of the coin.