Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
No one answer the essay topic yet!
Trending Essay Topics
- How prepared is India to tackle a possible COVID-19 outbreak?
- What are the way the IT people to help an uneducated Public
- How family, friends and society plays major role in education.
- Impact of Cinema in Life
Similar Essay Topics
- Do you prefer to be just a member of a group or the leader of a group
- Whether as a role of leader make you learn easy or be a member in a gr...
- True qualities of a leader.
- Being a leader
- Gandhiji is a born leader or made.