Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
15 Aug, 2019 10:30 AM
The world of today depends heavily on computers and this dependence has both positive and negative impacts. Computers have many benefits, but these benefits also come with negative effects. Various arguments have risen against computers and researchers claim that computers are having negative effects on children. Cases of obsession to computer have also been on rise. People have got used to computers, and it has reached a time they cannot do without them. Apart from obsession, other things that arise due to too much use of computers are laziness,obesity, and strained eyes. People who overuse the computer have difficulties with seeing letters; they have to strain their eyes in order to see.
Conclusively, computers are very important in the lives of humans, but it is essential to reduce over dependence. People should try and reduce the overuse of computers because despite them making life easier, they have as many disadvantages as advantages.
7 Feb, 2019 6:02 PM