Are mobile towers in residential areas harmful?
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
22 Mar, 2020 9:28 PM
Mobile towers emits radiation through which connections get established between mobile and towers these emitted radiation can penetrate the wall and to connect mobile and towers. With increase in mobile users day by day, the load on towers get increased due to which the demand of new towers get increased after which the telecom companies increased their towers. Many towers are established on private land of common people in residential areas. The increase in towers in residential areas result in adverse effects on human as well as animals. These increase in towers results in generation of cancerous cells in human body. Radiation decreases the pollination due to which the crops get decreased and become harmful because of the absorption of radiations by crops. Which further become food for humans which is very harmful. Increase in mobile towers kills many birds daily due to which the atmosphere get disturbed. Mobile towers become very dangerous for the neighbours during the natural disasters like earthquake and flood.
Government should provide license to the mobile users and not more than one mobile phone should be allowed in a family due to which limited number of towers will used. No more mobile towers should be allowed to established in the country for upcoming years until some substitution get discovered.