Points to remember before you participate inÂ Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- IntroductionÂ -> contentÂ -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.)Â and comma (,).
- Â Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
22 Apr, 2019 5:18 AM
Total Spelling Mistake: 0
" Nothing "
Total Words Count: 1
Total Time: 0 Min
This tool didn't check matters or Grammatical error written in your answer (essay). Its verify only (1) The spelling mistake (2) Numbers of words (i.e. >50 & <170) and (3) Total time is taken by you to give the answer. Your answer evaluation happens on the basis of all these points and the overall score gets generated out of 10.
It's for your practice before your essay writing exam , whether you are able to write the essay by using phrase/outline in given span of time or not.