Role of Agriculture in Indian Economy.
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
8 Apr, 2021 11:47 AM
Agriculture is the backbone of economy in India. As it is said that India is a agriculture dominated country, where more than 60 % people are working in this sector to run their livelihood. Due to this vigorous involvement of man power in this sector a lot of crop is produced every year. This tremendous production of crops results in playing a big role in boosting the economy of India as it is found that this sector contributes more than 17 % of total GDP every year. In agriculture sector youths are rapidly attracting because of new technologies and ideas. With change in time it is seen that due to development of a lot of technologies in this sector a rapid growth is done in quantity of production of crops. This resulted in production of access amount of crops and exporting of crops to other countries. Before 1966 India was dependent on the other countries for the food grain but after green revolution India became a agriculture dominant country and produced more than enough crops which helped a lot in rapid growth in the Indian economy. Time passed slowly and India itself developed and produced various kind of new fruits, vegetables and food grains which helped a lot in decreasing the poverty and increasing the employment in the farming sector. Government of India is also supporting and trying to boost the agriculture by providing a lot of subsidies to the farmers and by giving incentives and insurance to the various crops. But unfortunately after all these things it is seen that a lot of farmers are in debt resulted in committing suicide.
More and more research and development should be done in future in the field of agriculture to increase the employment and production of varieties of the crops. Government should try hard to increase the income of farmers. Variety of crops should be grown to reduce the excess production and price reduction. Farmer unions should search a new way to reduce the suicide of the farmers due to debt. Farmers doing best in their field should be awarded by the community to support them mentally.
Show Full Essay
Trending Essay Topics
Similar Essay Topics
- Present situation of Agriculture in India compare to ancient days
- Importance of agriculture in india
- Food and agriculture in India
- Agriculture or manufacturing or services are the future development of...