Black (hint: Color)
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
29 Apr, 2020 4:49 PM
Black color is one of the attractive color which absorbs more light in comparison with other colors. Black color is mostly used by mob to protest against government or any organisation. In some countries black color is used during funeral process. At some places black color is categorised as negative color. In dressing sense black color is one of the favorite color of today's youth. Ones confidence get increased while wearing black dress. Black color is used in solar devices because black absorbs a lot of light. According to additive color theory black is actually not a color. When there is no color then nothing is visible then there it becomes black. At some places black is used as power, sophistication while at some places black is used as fear, depression and heaviness.
So, as we have seen that black color has different values at different places. We also use black color as dressing sense and many by many other ways to express our feelings and thoughts.
Trending Essay Topics
- Are we too dependent on technology?
- What are the way the IT people to help an uneducated Public
- How prepared is India to tackle a possible COVID-19 outbreak?
- The educational achievement of student depends on parents, friends and...
- Impact of Cinema in Life