White (hint: Color)
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
27 Jan, 2020 7:07 PM
White color is used as color of peace. It is used mostly during wars to maintain peace between two states. White color is used by various holy man of different culture and religion which show that the person is full of peace. White color is combination of seven colors and they are violet, indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange and red. Like all these colors combines to form white color, all positive habits of humans combines to maintain peace. In some religion white clothes are wear in funeral to make peace in the environment. In different situation white word has different meaning like white word is used as transparency in our daily life. White color has been used many times to avoid war between two countries. But now a days white is being used by anyone at any improper place which shows the lack of knowledge of colors.
As a conclusion, the value of white color should be known to everyone and the color should be used properly at proper place.
21 Dec, 2018 5:51 PM
todayâ€™s competitive world, it is a very essential for everyone to get
knowledge. As far as similarity between books and experience considered, we
gain knowledge from the both sources. However, from my vintage point, knowledge
that we gain from a real life experience plays crucial role in our life for the
start with the book, itâ€™s a very reliable source of facts, norms, and ideas. In
order to learn a basic of our routine, we must have to read books
like, if one wants to learn how the gravity works?, that concept is only
available in textbooks. With the help of a book, one can acquire knowledge
about history, culture and costumes of other country. Moreover, an author
writes his own experience in the book, so I can gain knowledge from others
experience. The detailed explanation in the book is enough for someone to
understand the theoretical concepts. Most of the fields require pupils to learn
the theory first, then they allow student to perform the practical like medical
field student has to learn from the book about open heart surgery then can
perform it. Additionally, the books are available in many forms like e-books,
online materials, traditional books in a library etc., so one can easily use it
from anywhere. Hence, a book is a good source of knowledge.
Show Full Essay
Trending Essay Topics
- Do you support this statement? – "If we abuse nature, it may turn ev...
- Write about ur close friend. how he motivated in your bad times.
- Pros and Cons of Social Networking Site.