Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
No one answer the essay topic yet!
Trending Essay Topics
- Internet is boon or bane?
- Internet Should be Banned?
- Mobile phone is a curse or boon
- Should school students be allowed to use Internet?
- boon or bane