Words are the most powerful weapon.
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
19 Sep, 2019 4:13 PM
As said by Abraham Lincoln "Words are the most Powerful weapon" they play a very important role in maintaining relationships with others.Kind words promises a kind reaction from others.If we are giving respect to others only then we can gain respect from others.Words are just like the arrows which can never retreat to their owner and that is why one must be careful in choosing one's words.
Their are many examples which proves that words are the most powerful weapon.When America and Russia were involved in cold war.There war a fear of commencing of world war three which would ultimately end the world.It was just because of kind request of other countries that reduced strains between America and Russia.
Father of our nation Mahatma gandhi knew the power of words following the path of ahinsa was his chief principle the words which he used to address the public were very accurate.People were easily convinced by him.Because of his continuous efforts he was able to provide freedom to our country.
Effectiveness of words depends on the speaker.If a person is suggesting something then he must himself be the example of it.So to summarise we can say that one must always be careful while using words and should use them for others happiness because "Happiness increases only by sharing".
Show Full Essay
9 Sep, 2019 8:08 PM
Trending Essay Topics
- Whether as a role of leader make you learn easy or be a member in a gr...
- How important is it to have a personal-professional balance in life to...
- competition is essential for success.
- Laptops instead of books in school, advantage or disadvantage.
- Online Classes Vs Traditional Classes